for single user and 1GB space limitation
Get real time reports on your cash flow!
Easy FIS gives you a highly-accurate and real-time view of your financial statements.
Starting at Php 3,500 a month!
EasyFIS is perfect for
Businesses with Several Branches
Keep track of how your branches are performing wihtout having to visit every one of them.
Need a report in a hurry? Not to worry! EasyFIS delivers highly-accurate reports on demand.
We’re built with global businesses in mind. You can manage your finances using widely-accepted currencies.
- End to End Accounting Software with Sales and Inventory Integration
- Cloud-based and Software as a Service (SAAS)
- Adaptable to Philippine Taxation VAT and Withholding Taxes
- Compatible with POS front-end Software
EasyFIS is easily customizable for your company’s needs!
- Higher Accuracy and real-time availability of reports anytime and anywhere
- Faster Coordination with Teams (Sales, Accounting, Inventory, Management)
- Cost effectiveness by reducing Paper and Ink wastages
- Low cost of deployment and maintenance
- Improve Customer Service
We keep your financial date safe and secure in the cloud!
End to End Accounting Software with Sales and Inventory Integration
Cloud-based and Software as a Service (SAAS). Since it is cloud based it is always updated and in the latest version. Please give us your feedback so we can always update the system.
Multi-currency. The system is capable of making transactions in different currencies.
Multi-language. Currently Japanese and Philippines.
Multi-Branch. The system is capable of having multiple Stores Branches / Warehouses to monitor Sales and Inventory across your company. Users can check individual sales and inventories per Branch or all a consolidated Sales and Inventory of the company.
Philippine Taxation Law Ready. EasyFIS follows the Regulations and Guidelines set by the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
Compatible with POS front-end Software (links to EasyPOS Software)
Defines the management of System Users (ex. Add, Edit, Delete, Lock, Unlock, Cancel and Print. This also defines where the users will be able to access the forms and the branch (For Multiple Branch Setup).
- System Tables
Configures the translation Labels to Foreign language (ex. Japanese), Code Tables, Discount Definitions, Payment Types Definition, Tax Types based on Philippine Taxation, Item’s Unit of Measure, Payment Terms, etc.
Configures the company information and its corresponding Branches or Warehouse Details
- Items Database shows the details of an Item, if the item is inventoriable or not, the corresponding Unit of Measure and its conversion if Multiple Unit of Measures is enabled, Multiple Pricing, GL Account Tagging for your Accounting and Financial Reporting Setup, Components Definition, etc.
- Supplier Database shows the information of the Suppliers including, Address, Contact Person and Contact Number, as well as the TIN (Tax Identification Number) required by Philippine Taxation.
- Customer Database shows the information of the Customers including, Address, Contact Person and Contact Number, as well as the TIN (Tax Identification Number) required by Philippine Taxation.
- The Purchases Module starts from the generation of a Purchase Request (PR), which normally is requested by the users before it is forwarded to the Purchasing Department for final approval. However this is an optional process as some will go directly to PO.
- Purchase Order (PO) is then generated with the approved Items with Final Supplier, Prices, Payment Terms and Date needed.
- Receiving Receipt (RR) is then generated upon receipt of the Actual Items based on the PO from the Supplier. Sometimes the Supplier cannot fully deliver quantity ordered thus making it possible to have multiple RR in a single PO. Upon receiving of the items the Inventory will be automatically updated and the Accounts Payable (AP) will be recorded and reflected in the Financial Statements and Ledger.
- Payable Memo (PM) is a deduction entry to the outstanding Accounts Payable (AP). This is an internal agreement between the company and the Supplier. (Ex. Volume or Trade Discounts, Errors on Charging, etc.)
Disbursement (CV) which comes from the Cash/Check Disbursement Voucher principle of Accounting, is the payment releasing of funds from the company to the supplier for payment of various transactions such as those that come from purchases (PO) and receiving (RR). Upon
- Disbursement (CV) a reference (RR) should be specified in order to close the (AP). It can also be used as a direct expense entry for Salaries, Utilities, Professional Fees and other expenses that do not need any PO or inventory transactions.
- Accounts Payable (AP) displays the total outstanding due to the company’s suppliers.
- Sales Invoice (SI) records all the sales transitions of the company. It shows the Items sold together with its quantity, unit price and amount. The Items recorded will also automatically deduct to the Inventory Module. The Sales Invoice (SI) also has a feature that attached manual document images of the contracts or billings for easier reference and organization of documents.
- Collection (CI) records the actual Cash or Money received from the Invoiced form. It shows the particular Pay Type whether it is Cash, Check, Fund Transfer, Credit Card, etc. It also tags where the money was deposited and to what bank.
- Receivable Memo (RM) serves as an Adjustment to collectible account based on the Sales Invoice (SI) issued (ex. Sales Discounts, etc.)
- Accounts Receivable (AR) shows the total receivables of the company from its Customers.
- Stock In (IN) used to record quantity added to Inventory
- Stock Out (OUT) used to record quantity deducted from Inventory
- Stock Transfer (ST) used to transfer stocks from one branch to another
- Stock Withdrawal (SW) used to deduct quantity in the inventory
- Stock Count (SC) records the actual physical count of the quantity inventory of every item
Save more by avoiding penalties and manual reporting.
- Accounts Payable Report
- Purchase Request Summary Report
- Purchase Request Detail Report
- Purchase Order Summary Report
- Purchase Order Detail Report
- Receiving Receipt Summary Report
- Receiving Receipt Summary Report
- Disbursement Summary Report
- Disbursement Detail Report
- Payable Memo Summary Report
- Payable Memo Detail Report
- Top Purchased ITem Report
- Top Supplier Report
- Cancelled Purchase Request Report
- Cancelled Purchase Order Report
- Cancelled Receiving Receipt Report
- Cancelled Disbursement Report
- Cancelled Payable Report
Accounts Receivable Report
Accounts Receivable Summary Report
Statement of Account
Statement of Account (Date Range)
Sales Order Summary Report
Sales Order Detail Report
Sales Invoice Summary Report
Sales Invoice Detail Report
Collection Summary Report
Collection Detail Report
Top Selling Item
Top Selling Branch
Cancelled Sales Order Report
Cancelled Sales Invoice Report
Cancelled Collection Report
Inventory Report (per item)
Stock In Detail Report
Stock Out Detail Report
Stock Transfer Report
Physical Count Sheet
Top Inventory Item On Hand
Top Moving Item
Chart of Accounts
Balance Sheet (per Branch)
Income Statement (per Branch)
Income Statement Summary
Cash Flow per Branch
Trial Balance per Branch
Breakdown Monthly Comparison
Receiving Receipt Book
Payable Memo Book
Sales Invoice Book
Receivable Memo Book
Journal Voucher Book
Inventory Ledger Book
Let’s get you started!
List down your requirements
List down what you need for financial reporting.
Send us an email
Send us an email through the form below or send it directly to email@example.com.
Once we get your email, we’ll immediately get in touch with you so we can start working on your financials!
EasyFIS is built to help Philippine businesses prosper through easy-to-use, secure, and compliant accounting. Our cloud-based system is also customizable according to your needs. Send us a message for a free consultation!