As every lover has its own language of love, so does every accountant who has accounting as the language of every business. It is not sales, marketing nor customer service but yes, suffice it to say, accounting.
The accounting profession as well as the accounting system specifically, has evolved tremendously. Gone are the days of ledgers, books, balance sheets and much pencil-pushing. It has gone through many changes and developments through the years but going through all these, accounting systems technology has always provided assistance and security.
Since every accountant knows that accounting is the language of business, it is therefore pivotal for the accounting system to be updated to keep up with the changing times – referring to the online accounting system. As more knowledge and technological advancement has developed, so has the accountant’s ability to determine, evaluate and analyze numerical data and values. Thus, it is never too late to learn the latest online accounting system on hand.
With this, they become better equipped to interpret the language of business quite accurately making every accountant a dependable and trustworthy business advisor in every flourishing enterprise. With the help of automated accounting systems like an online accounting system, accounting tasks and processes that include supplier onboarding, accounts payable, audits, procurement, expense management, close processing and customer queries.
The age of online accounting system will continue to impact the role of the accountant and with an open mind and heart, and the willingness to adapt and learn, the accountants’ perspective on online accounting system is mostly that of a beneficial tool, they cannot do without.
A seasoned accounting professional or a newbie, may both have different perspectives but if one is looking for a long-time career and gearing towards staying on the cutting edge of the industry; accepting, understanding and adapting to the following accounting system like the online accounting systems that are mushrooming is the way to go!
Here are a few of the characteristics needed on how to perceive the ever-evolving technology of accounting, most particularly, the online accounting system that is now the present and future of accounting.
1) Adaptable – Times are different and there is a need for every accountant to be adaptable. Thinking out of the box is very important and being able adapt swiftly to a workable online accounting system is a given.
2) Resilient – When innovations one after another come, every accountant should have the ability to be resilient and move forward to learn, grasp and know the essence of an online accounting software and what it offers.
3) Teachable – No one is exempt. One has to be open because knowledge is free. When there are seminars, trainings and internships, every accountant should be able to take part in these online accounting systems training.
4) Inquisitive – The continuous thirst for learning should be applied by every accountant, seasoned or new. As systems evolve, so do accountants who continue to ask and inquire about these new things.
5) Innovative – With automation comes great responsibilities. It is critical to prepare the future accounting by being innovative and develop the necessary skills to perform the administrative, managerial and analytical tasks that of course, technology cannot do.
6) Skilled and Technologically Savvy – The accountants today will need to be skilled and technologically savvy to evolve within its ecosystem. As intelligent systems progress and online accounting systems to develop, more companies move their information to cloud-based systems and accountants should be equipped and proficient.
Accounting is evolving day by day. Undeniably, accountants should grow and evolve with it. According to ‘Accounting Today’, “as with any evolution, those who are not willing to adapt, risk being lefty behind.”
With this comes an easy and innovative online accounting system that keeps you abreast – EasyFIS. It is a free online Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) sales, inventory and accounting system that is designed for micro, small and medium enterprise.
A tried and tested online accounting software that you can depend on, EasyFIS is CAS (Computerized Accounting System) compliant, ready for government taxation in the Philippines.
EasyFIS is an automated online account software as well as inventory management system that is well integrated, user-friendly and works perfectly in any kind of business start-up with the following features and benefits:
• End-to-end accounting software with sales and inventory integration.
• Software as a Cloud-Based and Services (SAAS).
• Multi-currency. This system can trade in various currencies.
• Higher accuracy and real-time reporting.
• Faster coordination with the team.
• Cost-effective by reducing waste of paper and ink.
• Low cost of installation and maintenance.
• Improve customer service.
• Filipino tax law is ready. EasyFIS follows the regulations and guidelines set by the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR).
• Compatible with POS front-end software.
• Multi-branch. The system has multiple stores, branches, and warehouses and can monitor sales and inventory for the entire company.
Future jobs of accounting will definitely require skilled, innovative and dedicated accountants who are ready to evolve, grow and develop alongside the industry that it revolves around.
Do not let yourself lag behind and just be a spectator – try to adapt, learn and ready to innovate and gain the skills that can juxtapose your career to the next level. Start it out with EasyFIS. For queries, check out: Human Incubator at +63-32-256-2904 or +639088601619 or check our site: https://human-incubator.com/