Tax payments by companies, now more than ever, have been made easy with BIR’s Computerized Accounting System or CAS. This has already been a requirement by the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) mandated to all large taxpayers in the Philippines to utilize for a more secure, accurate, proficient and reliable tax audits. An online accounting system that truly provides great benefits is the one that is also BIR CAS compliant.
BIR CAS plays a vital role for every business. For companies who have been classified to be taxpayers classified in accordance with the criteria under Revenue Regulations No. 1-1998 and has been notified by the Bureau of Internal Revenue to acquire CAS, it is imperative to comply and follow the government’s regulations.
In a nutshell, BIR CAS can manage all the daily transactions, organize the operations and ensure that all transactions and postings are compliant with the BIR rulings.
First, we have to take note of the necessary reports and pertinent documents required by BIR. These are the company’s a) financial reports, b) report summary, c) data files as well as d) forms and certificates.
The financial reports of the company should include the following:
A.) Financial Reports
- General Journal
- Cash Receipt Journal
- Cash Disbursement Journal
- Sales Journal
- Purchase Journal
- General Ledger
- Subsidiary Ledger of Debtor
- Subsidiary Ledger of Creditor
- Trial Balance
- Statement of Financial Position
- Statement of Comprehensive Income
B.) Report Summary
- Summary List of Sales (SLS)
- Summary List of Purchases (SLP)
- Semestral List of Regular Suppliers (SRS)
C.) Data Files
- RELIEF Sales Data File
- RELIEF Purchases Data File
- QAP Data File
- Annual Withholding Tax Data File (1604E)
- SAWT Data File
D.) Forms and Certificates
- BIR Form 2550M
- BIR Form 2550Q
- BIR Form 1601-EQ
- BIR Form 0619-E
- BIR Form 1604-E
- BIR Form 2307
With all these, it is noteworthy to take into the account the online accounting system that is already BIR CAS accredited. This is to secure that everything is done seamlessly with no hassle.
At present, the process for BIR Computerized Accounting System accreditation is complicated, taxing and time-consuming as many applications are in tow. In fact, taking the risk of having an online accounting system that is not CAS compliant is not at all worth it. Using an online accounting system that is not CAS compliant can be penalized with a first-offense payment of P25,000 and P50,000 for the second offense. Why waste with dues and penalties when you can have an online accounting system that is CAS certified and actually works for you?
Business processes in the Philippines is a daunting task especially with the activation of the BIR special task force called CSET or Computerized Systems Evaluation Team. Such stringent measures are needed to have impeccable financial evaluation and tax filing.
With an online accounting system that is CAS certified, then there won’t be any problem at all with tax authorities hovering over your company’s financial records. With the Bureau of Internal Revenue Regulation 9-2009 requiring large taxpayers to have a Computerized Accounting System (CAS), no doubt, EasyFIS can help you out! The challenges of getting BIR CAS accreditation is actually no big deal anymore.
With EasyFIS, you have a dependable and accredited software-as-a-service to cater to your tax filing requirements. With the long list of requirements, don’t lose heart, EasyFIS is CAS (Computerized Accounting System) compliant, ever ready for government taxation.
EasyFIS is an automated online account software as well as inventory management system that is well integrated, user-friendly and works perfectly in any kind of business start-up with the following features and benefits:
- End-to-end accounting software with sales and inventory integration.
- Software as a Cloud-Based and Services (SAAS).
- Multi-currency. This system can trade in various currencies.
- Higher accuracy and real-time reporting.
- Faster coordination with the team.
- Cost-effective by reducing waste of paper and ink.
- Low cost of installation and maintenance.
- Improve customer service.
- Filipino tax law is ready. EasyFIS follows the regulations and guidelines set by the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR).
- Compatible with POS front-end software.
- Multi-branch. The system has multiple stores, branches, and warehouses and can monitor sales and inventory for the entire company.
Just shrug at the long list of requirements. EasyFIS. It can do wonders for your taxations needs. For queries, check out: Human Incubator at +63-32-256-2904 or +639088601619 or check our site: https://human-incubator.com/