After giving it much thought, you have finally decided on what online accounting software to utilize. Most often, starting out with a free online accounting software to help manage your company’s requirements is the perfect approach for your business. There are however, systems in place that you need to buy, purchase or subscribe but why buy when you can have an online accounting software for free?
There is a plethora of free online accounting software available but which one best suits your business’ needs? Free accounting software is an automated cloud or desktop technology that allows business owners and financial professionals to manage a small business’ accounting needs without a fee. Of course, you need to manage your expectations. Free online accounting software is a little bit limited and if you really need one heck of a service with state-of-the-art features, then you have to be willing to invest in one.
To better guide you on which ones to choose, here are the top free online accounting software in 2021.
- Wave Accounting Software – This software is easy to use and user-friendly. Through this online accounting software, you are able to connect to bank and credit card accounts to your company’s books. Another tool that Wave offers is the ability to add income as well as expense tracking. Then you can also do invoicing and scanning of your receipts for free. However, there is a fee for payments done online by the invoiced customers. When you do your payroll through Wave, they also charge a certain fee depending on the number of your employees.
- Zip Books – This is the second in the list of top free online accounting software available. Zip Books provides all the significant features of an online accounting software namely: bank syncing, expense management, reports, billing as well as invoicing in one free account. This is a hassle-free online accounting software that is worth considering especially when it also offers an integrated payroll add-on, of course with a reasonable fee.
- Akaunting – This one is easy to remember? Accounting with some twist in spelling but not in pronunciation. Akaunting also offers the pertinent and necessary features that your business might want to explore like invoice, sync account, setting up of recurrent bills, tracking expenses, managing vendors as well as customers. For other extra features like allowing access to online payments, a third-party app will do the job with some added cost. Akaunting online accounting software, per se is free but most features that you might need are all coursed through the third-party app.
- StickPie – Basicall offering the same features with the others, StickPie just lacks one feature – the reporting capability. If you are requiring some reports to extract that might prove helpful to your financial evaluation, then this online accounting software might not be able to provide you with such.
- CloudBooks – The good thing about Cloudbooks is that it can add up more unlimited users, create projects that others do not provide. It also does time tracking, expenses tracking and provision of estimates. However, invoices are only up to 5, so beyond that, an upgrade is required for a minimum monthly fee.
Have you already weighed the software given in the list? With the five mentioned top free online accounting software in 2021, there are still a few that you might want to check out. These are: Zoho Invoice, NCH Express Accounts, GnuCash. You can browse through them and get to know the features and services they provide.
Another one that is most notable that you can browse and explore is EasyFIS. It is also a free online Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) sales, inventory and accounting system that is designed for micro, small and medium enterprise. One noteworthy aspect of EasyFIS is that it is multi-currency and there is team that you can coordinate quickly.
Nowadays, when there are WFH Work from Home requirements especially with the ongoing pandemic, a much safer and reliable set-up is a work-from-home set up. EasyFIS promotes efficiency, encourages synchronicity, offers seamless organization, provides timeliness and gives better sales inputs.
A tried and tested online accounting software that you can depend on, EasyFIS is CAS (Computerized Accounting System) compliant, ready for government taxation in the Philippines.
EasyFIS is an automated online account software as well as inventory management system that is well integrated, user-friendly and works perfectly in any kind of business start-up with the following features and benefits:
- End-to-end accounting software with sales and inventory integration.
- Software as a Cloud-Based and Services (SAAS).
- Multi-currency. This system can trade in various currencies.
- Higher accuracy and real-time reporting.
- Faster coordination with the team.
- Cost-effective by reducing waste of paper and ink.
- Low cost of installation and maintenance.
- Improve customer service.
- Filipino tax law is ready. EasyFIS follows the regulations and guidelines set by the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR).
- Compatible with POS front-end software.
- Multi-branch. The system has multiple stores, branches, and warehouses and can monitor sales and inventory for the entire company.
Among the top online accounting software in the market today, which was can you highly benefit from? EasyFIS can assist you in your accounting and inventory needs. EasyFIS can be your trusted partner in managing your business.
For inquiries, please contact Human Incubator at +63-32-256-2904 or +639088601619 or check our site: https://human-incubator.com/