Click here to register and start using our excellent accounting system immediately.
Free Online Sales, Inventory and Accounting System for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise
- Inventory Management Issues?
- Are you part of the majority of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) business who is struggling in this COVID-19 Pandemic?
- Are your sales faltering?
EasyFIS is a Software-as-a-service (SAAS) sales, inventory and Accounting system designed for Micro, Small and Medium (MSME) Enterprises.
If you want to manage your business in real-time and in a WFH Work from Home Setup, EasyFIS can provide a turn-key solution to your most common business problems to effectively monitor your sales, checking your LIVE inventory stock quantity and most importantly the status of your business’ financial health.
On top of that EasyFIS is CAS (Computerized Accounting System) compliant ready for government taxation in the Philippines.
How EasyFIS Can Help You and Your Business?
1. Integrated System of Sales, Inventory and Accounting
Helps you eliminate duplicate manual work by encoding transactions one single time and the system will do all the postings of all reports in Sales, Inventory and Financials (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, etc.). You can focus more on analyzing your business operations and improving your customer service experience, ultimately saving a lot of time and generating enough profits for the company.
For seamlessly managing and monitoring both your Inventory and Sales in various locations. With this feature you are able to check your real-time available Inventory among all your branches and can take advantage of transferring stocks from one branch to another. Also if in your current branch there is no more stock available you can always check your other branches in real-time and provide options for your customers to have the stock transfer to the current branch or advise your customer to visit your other branch instead.
For businesses that do international transactions and use various currencies (USD, YEN, RMB, etc.) in their purchases and sales. Since the world have become more interconnected and business transactions have expanded not only on the confines of the local market but to the international reach such ASEAN, CHINA, AUSTRALIA, JAPAN, EUROPE and the US, managing multiple currency denomination and booking them in Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) has never been easy with EasyFIS automatic journal entries. It automatically computes the gains and losses due to Foreign Exchange Transactions that normally occur in these types of international businesses activities.
Includes English and Japanese (Chinese, Tagalog and other languages soon) is very crucial in coordination and addressing the communication gap. However with EasyFIS this can be remedied with the multi-language feature enabling users to easily understand words that maybe different from other countries but with the same functionality and meaning on their own.
5. BIR Compliant
EasyFIS is a homegrown software from the Philippines. It is just proper that it currently adapts to the business practices of the country. Most importantly the Taxation Regulation and guidelines of the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR). EasyFIS is compliant ready for Computerized Accounting System (CAS) so that it will be easy for you to apply to the BIR for an accreditation.
6. Latest Version Always
Since the system Architecture and Design of EasyFIS is based on cloud, you are guaranteed that updates are also in real-time. You as a user will be guaranteed of the latest version of the system. You will also benefit from the experience of countless businesses that have benefited by the usage of EasyFIS
7. Cost effectiveness by reducing Paper and Ink wastages
Migrating to EasyFIS software as a service (SAAS) application will help your company cut costs because you do not need to print all the necessary papers just to manually show or give to your colleagues. Instead you can download the reports or share it digitally. Your teammates can also view EasyFIS without necessarily altering the records you encoded in the system.
8. Faster Coordination with Teams
EasyFIS have various modules designed for teams in Logistics, Warehouse, Inventory, Sales and Accounting Team. Since all of these modules are integrated and interrelated in real-time your teammates can easily coordinate providing more employee efficiencies and saves a lot of time and energy.
9. Low cost of deployment and maintenance
EasyFIS has been efficiently designed that the cost of deployment as well as maintaining it is very minimal, that is the reason why we charge you with a very minimal fee starting at Three-thousand Five Hundred Pesos P3,500 per month. With this amount you can already have the edge that most multinational and large companies have.
Businesses and Industries We Serve
Healthcare Industries such as Pharmacies, Clinics, Hospitals that monitors their sales and inventories.
Dry Goods Groceries, Convenience Stores, Construction Supplies and Hardware Stores
Bookshops, Boutiques, Specialty Stores like Bike and Hobby Shoppes
Computer Hardware, Cellphones and Gadgets Stores
Agriculture Shops / Agrivet Supplies
Service Industries like BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) using only Sales and Accounting Feature of EasyFIS
Transportation Industry (Car Dealership, Motorcycle Dealership)
Food Business, Restaurants and Hotels
EasyFIS is perfect for
Businesses with Several Branches
Keep track of how your branches are performing without having to visit every one of them.
Need a report in a hurry? Not to worry! EasyFIS delivers highly-accurate reports on demand.
We’re built with global businesses in mind. You can manage your finances using widely-accepted currencies.
- End to End Accounting Software with Sales and Inventory Integration
- Cloud-based and Software as a Service (SAAS)
- Adaptable to Philippine Taxation VAT and Withholding Taxes
- Compatible with POS front-end Software
EasyFIS is easily customizable for your company’s needs!
- Higher Accuracy and real-time availability of reports anytime and anywhere
- Faster Coordination with Teams (Sales, Accounting, Inventory, Management)
- Cost effectiveness by reducing Paper and Ink wastages
- Low cost of deployment and maintenance
- Improve Customer Service
We keep your financial date safe and secure in the cloud!
Defines the management of System Users (ex. Add, Edit, Delete, Lock, Unlock, Cancel and Print. This also defines where the users will be able to access the forms and the branch (For Multiple Branch Setup).
- System Tables
Configures the translation Labels to Foreign language (ex. Japanese), Code Tables, Discount Definitions, Payment Types Definition, Tax Types based on Philippine Taxation, Item’s Unit of Measure, Payment Terms, etc.
Configures the company information and its corresponding Branches or Warehouse Details
- Items Database shows the details of an Item, if the item is inventoriable or not, the corresponding Unit of Measure and its conversion if Multiple Unit of Measures is enabled, Multiple Pricing, GL Account Tagging for your Accounting and Financial Reporting Setup, Components Definition, etc.
- Supplier Database shows the information of the Suppliers including, Address, Contact Person and Contact Number, as well as the TIN (Tax Identification Number) required by Philippine Taxation.
- Customer Database shows the information of the Customers including, Address, Contact Person and Contact Number, as well as the TIN (Tax Identification Number) required by Philippine Taxation.
- The Purchases Module starts from the generation of a Purchase Request (PR), which normally is requested by the users before it is forwarded to the Purchasing Department for final approval. However this is an optional process as some will go directly to PO.
- Purchase Order (PO) is then generated with the approved Items with Final Supplier, Prices, Payment Terms and Date needed.
- Receiving Receipt (RR) is then generated upon receipt of the Actual Items based on the PO from the Supplier. Sometimes the Supplier cannot fully deliver quantity ordered thus making it possible to have multiple RR in a single PO. Upon receiving of the items the Inventory will be automatically updated and the Accounts Payable (AP) will be recorded and reflected in the Financial Statements and Ledger.
- Payable Memo (PM) is a deduction entry to the outstanding Accounts Payable (AP). This is an internal agreement between the company and the Supplier. (Ex. Volume or Trade Discounts, Errors on Charging, etc.)
Disbursement (CV) which comes from the Cash/Check Disbursement Voucher principle of Accounting, is the payment releasing of funds from the company to the supplier for payment of various transactions such as those that come from purchases (PO) and receiving (RR). Upon
- Disbursement (CV) a reference (RR) should be specified in order to close the (AP). It can also be used as a direct expense entry for Salaries, Utilities, Professional Fees and other expenses that do not need any PO or inventory transactions.
- Accounts Payable (AP) displays the total outstanding due to the company’s suppliers.
- Sales Invoice (SI) records all the sales transitions of the company. It shows the Items sold together with its quantity, unit price and amount. The Items recorded will also automatically deduct to the Inventory Module. The Sales Invoice (SI) also has a feature that attached manual document images of the contracts or billings for easier reference and organization of documents.
- Collection (CI) records the actual Cash or Money received from the Invoiced form. It shows the particular Pay Type whether it is Cash, Check, Fund Transfer, Credit Card, etc. It also tags where the money was deposited and to what bank.
- Receivable Memo (RM) serves as an Adjustment to collectible account based on the Sales Invoice (SI) issued (ex. Sales Discounts, etc.)
- Accounts Receivable (AR) shows the total receivables of the company from its Customers.
- Stock In (IN) used to record quantity added to Inventory
- Stock Out (OUT) used to record quantity deducted from Inventory
- Stock Transfer (ST) used to transfer stocks from one branch to another
- Stock Withdrawal (SW) used to deduct quantity in the inventory
- Stock Count (SC) records the actual physical count of the quantity inventory of every item
Save more by avoiding penalties and manual reporting.
- Accounts Payable Report
- Purchase Request Summary Report
- Purchase Request Detail Report
- Purchase Order Summary Report
- Purchase Order Detail Report
- Receiving Receipt Summary Report
- Receiving Receipt Summary Report
- Disbursement Summary Report
- Disbursement Detail Report
- Payable Memo Summary Report
- Payable Memo Detail Report
- Top Purchased ITem Report
- Top Supplier Report
- Cancelled Purchase Request Report
- Cancelled Purchase Order Report
- Cancelled Receiving Receipt Report
- Cancelled Disbursement Report
- Cancelled Payable Report
Accounts Receivable Report
Accounts Receivable Summary Report
Statement of Account
Statement of Account (Date Range)
Sales Order Summary Report
Sales Order Detail Report
Sales Invoice Summary Report
Sales Invoice Detail Report
Collection Summary Report
Collection Detail Report
Top Selling Item
Top Selling Branch
Cancelled Sales Order Report
Cancelled Sales Invoice Report
Cancelled Collection Report
Inventory Report (per item)
Stock In Detail Report
Stock Out Detail Report
Stock Transfer Report
Physical Count Sheet
Top Inventory Item On Hand
Top Moving Item
Chart of Accounts
Balance Sheet (per Branch)
Income Statement (per Branch)
Income Statement Summary
Cash Flow per Branch
Trial Balance per Branch
Breakdown Monthly Comparison
Receiving Receipt Book
Payable Memo Book
Sales Invoice Book
Receivable Memo Book
Journal Voucher Book
Inventory Ledger Book
Let’s get you started!
List down your requirements
List down what you need for financial reporting.
Once we get your email, we’ll immediately get in touch with you so we can start working on your financials!
EasyFIS is built to help Philippine businesses prosper through easy-to-use, secure, and compliant accounting. Our cloud-based system is also customizable according to your needs. Send us a message for a free consultation!