Human Incubator CEO’s Message
We believe that we have a special mission among global advancement consulting and IT services firms.
Whether you are a potential client with a challenging project coming up, an existing client checking out our latest news, or a job seeker looking for a new opportunity, we believe that we can help you find what you are looking for.
Human Incubator Inc. (“HII”) employees should work hard day and night to earn your trust.
We believe in the power of teamwork. We believe that with hard work and passion, anything is possible.
We strive for excellence and integrity in everything we do. We believe in HII, we believe in what we have to offer, and we believe in our purpose.
We are grateful to our clients who value HII as a trusted provider of overseas expansion consulting and IT services, and are proud to be a part of their success.
Good customer satisfaction is our philosophy, and we will continue to strive for the best for our customers.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, I hope you will consider HII as the next stage of your career. HII is an exciting company full of great people who are enthusiastic about their work and enjoy working in a friendly team environment.
My goal is to maximize the potential that lies within these great people and make HII a great company.
If you decide to join HII, you will be part of a dynamic team that will be the foundation of the company’s future success.
Our journey will be a rewarding one. I hope that you will consider joining us.
Our story is one of commitment, expertise, and excellence.
It is a story of sustainability, and it starts with trust. Earning the trust of our customers and employees is our guiding principle and we will strive for it every day.
We invite you to learn more about HII’s history, the core values we have built, what other companies have said about us, and what we do.
We are a company that is a pleasure to work with.
As CEO, I couldn’t be more proud of this company and its employees.
Thank you very much.
KOUCHI-SETUSOKU（SLOWLY AND STEADY）
- Work at 70% to speed up the process.
- Don’t aim for perfection.
- Gradually, we will look at the cost and time to complete the project.
- Speed > Accuracy > Design (appearance)
- It’s not a 100% system, so start slowly.
- If there are any problems after trying to run it, we will correct them as they occur.
- Don’t stop when you don’t know what to do.
- Tell the people around you that you are in trouble.
SENSHI-BANKOU (DEEP MEDITATION)
- When emotions run high, think about how to calm yourself.
- When you feel like quitting your job, imagine if the same thing would happen if you went to another company.
- Is it their fault that they (staff, patients, customers) don’t understand you?
Think again about whether you have explained the situation sufficiently.
- Are you frustrated that they (staff, patients, customers) are not doing something for you?
Imagine that you have explained to them that you want them to do so.
- Have you ever been silent when someone (staff, patient, customer) has a different opinion than yours?
There is no way to know which one is wrong, so try to speak up.
- Think about whether your statement is an opinion, slander, or a compliment to the other person. No one dislikes being praised.
- If you don’t show them, tell them, make them do it, and praise them, they will not move.
(Commander-in-Chief of the Combined Fleet, Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto)
- [Greeting and replying].
- [Punctuality] If you are not punctual, you will lose credibility.
- [Make an effort to stay healthy] Health is an asset.
- [Organizing] Discard > Arrange > Collect
- [Report, Contact, Consult] Frequently report the following;
Critical Situation Report＞ Bad Situation Report＞ Consult＞ Contact＞ Ordinary Report
Read at least one book a month.
Knowledge and experience are always useful in figuring out how to make things possible without thinking about why they cannot be done. Lack of knowledge is not a minus, but not doing self-improvement to compensate for it is a minus. It is important to be a person who can make efforts to improve himself/herself in order to become a person who can always innovate.